The performance is based on the eternal battle between good and evil. Through music, dance, comedy and poetic images, we bring the audience on a journey through a world where the impossible becomes possible and where evil and good frolic in a physical and musical universe.
In a 3,5 m. tall winding staircase, rebuilt into a piano, an “angel” and a “devil” meets. They whirl each other around. Some times they lift each other and some times they cannot get past one another. They bring us to Heaven or straight to Hell. Life is a song, note follows note until the song ends. In “Winding” life is a shining winding staircase, notes up, hell down. But what happens when an angel kills a little devil?
- Actors: Andreas Eilertsen og Cristina Granados
- Text/director: Anders A. Johansen
- Music: Andreas Eilertsen
- Set design: Geir-Ove Andersen
- Sound and lighting design: Harmen Zijp
- Costume: Bjørg Arntzen
- Photo: Diana Wildshut
- Venues: Community halls, assembly halls, schools etc.
- Power: 32 amp
- Performance space: 8x8x5 m.
- Duration: approx. 50 mins.
- Target audience: youth/adults
- We bring all necessary technical equipment.