Eilertsen & Granados Theater, was originally the old cinema and meeting center in Stamsund. The building was built in 1932 and was used as a cinema and theater until 1964. It was later used as a workshop for over thirty years. Now the building is again used to what was built for and we are very proud to have the wonderful opportunity to make it happen.
E & G Theatre has a stage area of 100 m2 (black box) Italian style stage, lobby and office area. On the second floor is the old engine room of the cinema, which is now used for the technical team.
Outside the building has a workshop of 100 m2 which is used to set design and construction material. The workshop can be used as an additional rehearsal room.